As our team grows, we must reach for new, innovative ways to connect our team with the most valuable information. We’re seeking a new Content Specialist who will develop the content that empowers our global support team members to deliver an exceptional user experience.
What you'll do:
- Work with Vimeo Support leadership to communicate and distribute content to the team
- Improve, refine, and maintain existing content
- Partner with subject-matter-experts to scale our global content strategy
- Provide visibility into our content roadmap for the great organization
- Conduct research with the sales team as needed to inform content strategy
- Closely track all updates which impact our customers, while also analyzing customer replies, data and trends to ensure each draft is always 100% accurate, up-to-date and serving the business optimally
- Partner with Training & QA Managers to create training materials and Vimeo Support resources
Skills and Knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years working experience with content for tech/client support or websites
- Demonstrated experience in planning and creating online help content and customer support responses for social media platforms and/or mobile apps
- Demonstrated experience in multitasking and managing priorities
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs