Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto) is looking for a brilliant and passionate Senior Marketing Data Analyst to join our team!
At Vimeo Israel we are leading the video creation domain in VImeo. We have 2 amazing leading video creation products - Vimeo Create and Magisto, both are AI based tools that enable any user to create professional video in instant.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will be working closely with our VP growth and the marketing teams. You will be required to provide answers to complex questions defined by executive management to optimize $2M monthly marketing budget.
You will work independently collaborating with the team to constantly optimize and improve ROI and user acquisition performance.
What you’ll do:
- Work with large amounts of complex data to proactively provide insights that will lead the business growth
- Examine marketing performance and user conversion funnel data to identify opportunities to improve ROI
- Build and maintain user acquisition dashboards to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
- Build and maintain attribution model
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 2+ Years of experience as a marketing analyst from a SaaS company
- Good understanding of the online marketing ecosystem (mobile + web), experience analyzing online marketing activities, such as acquisition and retargeting campaigns
- SQL proficiency - a must
- Experience in Tableau
- Experience with LTV modeling and analysis funnels
- Experience with attribution model
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience working with BI / Web Analytics tools
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with data modeling - an advantage
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis- an advantage
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.