Training is central to who we are and how we do what we do. The Training Manager ensures all employees are equipped with the technical skills to support our customers efficiently and effectively, providing best in class service.
What you'll do:
- Own the start to finish build of our training program; suggest ongoing enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs
- Plan, staff, and manage productivity and quality of Training Team
- Ensure strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Evaluate individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Manage the technologies and personnel required to drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Identify problems and opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary to support the development, management and delivery of training
- Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Implement training KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years customer support experience
- 5+ years learning design or experience in training
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Great instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs