What you’ll do:
- Staff and Manage a team of Vimeo Support Service Desk & Subject Matter to support users across multiple Vimeo products via phone, chat, email, web and social media.
- Help to manage our 24/7 work hours and workforce planning
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and Training to coach, mentor, and develop individual agents
- Develop and track performance metrics to better identify, measure and improve opportunities in processes, tools and training
- Build and sustain productive relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate to continually refine the customer experience
- Work closely with other Vimeo Support leadership to help shape and implement our overall customer experience strategy
- Investigate and resolve escalated customer issues, ensuring we're adhering to our team's mission of building lasting relationships with our customers
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of proven management experience in Contact Center Operations, Customer Service/Technical Support or equivalent high performance operational teams
- 5+ years of experience managing and growing teams of 5 or more direct reports
- Excellent track record of Project/Program management that deals with operational processes
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Great instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs