Vimeo is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, where our people can thrive and where they represent the diverse and global community that we serve. To support that commitment we are seeking an experienced, thoughtful, and empathetic leader to execute on and further refine our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion program. In this role, you will be a key thought leader and advisor that ensures our DE&I strategy is deeply integrated into the fabric of Vimeo’s culture and business processes. This role reports into the COO and will partner closely with our CEO, senior leadership and all employees to develop talent, promote diversity, and foster an open and inclusive environment at Vimeo.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement and effectively communicate the company-wide Diversity, Equity & Inclusion plan with the input of key partners and leadership team members
- Identify important metrics to help Vimeo track our progress in promoting a more diverse and inclusive workplace
- Support the collection and analysis of multiple internal data points that provide information on DE&I, including our annual Engagement & Inclusion Survey
- Create annual Executive Leadership Scorecards with strategic advice on how to improve scores for excellent business outcomes
- Publish our annual D&I Report that is shared externally
- Partner with the People team, third-party vendors, and partners to create and execute employee acquisition, development and retention programs to increase inclusion at Vimeo
- Advise and guide Vimeo’s Employee Community Groups (ECGs) to build supportive communities for our team and increase their impact on our business
- Facilitate open and honest discussions about diversity issues for the organization in order to promote communication and understanding
- Partner with business units like Sales, Marketing and Product & Engineering to embed inclusive practices into all our business operations
- Manage the DE&I budget and resources
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing diversity and inclusion strategies and programs in a growing global organization
- Excellent project management and operational skills
- Ability to handle complex issues with discretion, serving as a mediator and guide to successful conflict resolution across all levels of the organization
- Experience advising and growing Employee Community Groups within a diverse organization
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to use data to create, develop and execute positive people strategies
- The ability to communicate successfully across the organization, both verbally and in writing
- A true hands-on doer who loves to execute on positive and impactful people programs
- Excel at, and deeply enjoy, partnering with team members on executing programs and events
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.