Vimeo OTT is an industry-leading platform that lets content owners launch a Netflix-like video service with ease. As a Sr. Product Manager of Storefront, you would lead product efforts to improve the tools that help content owners monetize their content. You would work with teams in every department - Engineering, Design, Sales, Support, Marketing, and Finance - to break down complex issues, outline requirements, and execute. Simply put, you will be part of shaping the future of one of the fastest growing businesses at Vimeo.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers and their needs -- includes user interviews, usability tests, surveys, etc.
- Work closely with the Head of Product to create and manage a product roadmap that supports our overall goals and strategy.
- Work with stakeholders to spec product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, user stories, and success criteria.
- Work closely with design and engineering to prioritize, plan, and track development.
- Lead rollout of new releases in partnership with Engineering and Product Marketing.
- Communicate progress to stakeholders and the rest of the company
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager working on products that accept payments across web and native application platforms.
- Ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts and surface roadmap opportunities.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team as well as with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Hands-on experience analyzing data including writing your own SQL queries and/or creating charts in Looker (or other data visualization tools).
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs.
- Experience working with Stripe or other payment vendors.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.