Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 200 million users from
creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it
easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 700 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York
City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse
and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity
and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.
As the Senior Manager of Customer Support, responsible for the OTT Buyer Support; a service offering in which we provide end-user support services to the customers of our OTT customers.
What you'll do:
- Plan, staff, and manage productivity and quality of OTT Buyer Support Team
- Manage the OTT Buyer Support team members, who are responsible for:
- Handling Support tickets escalated from our Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams
- Owning billing, technical, and “Seller liaison” specialties
- Producing internal and external documentation related to launches and product updates
- Filing and tracking known issues with Product/Engineering
- Tracking, synthesizing, and reporting on customer insights related to their specialties
- Managing strategies and stakeholder communications during outages, “Standby support” events,
and other high-impact incidents
- Collaborate with Support Operations team to build and refine support tools and processes
- Create guidelines and policies based on evolving customer needs and Vimeo OTT developments
- Design and advocate for resources that will enable the team to scale to a rapidly growing and evolving platform
- Work closely with BPOs to ensure they are aware of and prepared for product, policy, workflow changes
- Provide regular reports to senior leadership and company, including but not limited to OTT All Hands presentations, weekly Support snapshots, Support priorities for Product roadmap planning sessions
- Develop tailored onboarding materials to ensure vendors and new team members are set up for success
- Build effective vendor relationships by setting high standards for vendor performance and ensuring accountability (e.g. contractual SLAs, rewards, penalties)
- Represent Buyer Support concerns across Solutions, Product, Engineering, and Sales/Account Management teams to anticipate impact of new clients, unusual seller requests, product launches, and bug fixes
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years in customer support
- Great instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
- Experience with budget management is a plus
- Strong lateral management skills
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.