Vimeo is looking for a Product Manager to join our Organizations business area focused on supporting our rapidly growing Content Management team. This PM will collaborate alongside a Senior Product Manager to ensure our creators - from individuals and freelancers sharing and collaborating on videos to small teams and Enterprise businesses at scale with varying roles and permissions - are successful in using tools to quickly manage, find, modify and share their content.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with Senior PM on the Content Management team to develop and drive Vimeo’s product roadmap across a cross-functional team made up of UX, Engineering, and Product Marketing
- Collaborate with your UX and Engineering lead, leading an agile engineering team, to launch and iterate best-in-class accounts products that power Vimeo customers workflows
- Deeply understand Vimeo’s vast community of creators and their teams - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, and Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting collaboration landscape
- Work with Business Intelligence - both qualitative and quantitative - to identify market opportunities and new feature development, and to measure important metrics, feeding findings back into the product development process
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience. Prior experience working on a collaborative workflow based tool and/or a SaaS company that scales from Freemium to Enterprise is highly preferred
- Analytically-minded and adept at making cases with data
- Experience launching end-to-end products with internal teams that drive business impact.
- Proficient in the levers of a SaaS business and understanding product metrics.
- User-focused, a specialist at making cases with data and user research, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results while making sense of ambiguity
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.