Vimeo is looking for a passionate and seasoned Product Marketer to join the Product Marketing Team. You’ll work at the intersection of product development and marketing to orchestrate high-impact product launches. You will be focused on new product go-to-market strategy, product activation, and product engagement to maximize the lifetime value of our creative community at all stages of the funnel. This role is ideal for a data-driven, self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives and data-driven strategy. If you’re excited about helping creative professionals make an impact through video, then Vimeo is the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Own the go-to-market strategy and ongoing release cadence for creative professionals from ideation to launch and adoption
- Lead market and competitive analysis by surfacing quantitative and qualitative insights to inform the product roadmap and the go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with Marketing and Product to optimize the customer lifecycle from acquisition to in-product engagement and retention
- Build a deep understanding of the customer and serve as their voice, collecting and prioritizing user feedback with the Product Team
- Identify the target customer and create positioning and messaging statements that effectively communicate the value prop and differentiate our product offering
- Map out how and when new products are introduced to customers
- Be a product expert and communicate its value to key stakeholders across the company
- Understand how our product grows among key segments across the customer journey and set measurable business goals and track progress against them
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Ability to take complex ideas and turn them into simple and intuitive communication
- A knack for market research - you know the market and competition better than anyone
- Experience working with and influencing a cross-functional team
- Growth mindset with the desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to empathize with the customer and view things from their point of view
- Analytical mindset, and a working sense of Mixpanel and GA, using these platforms to report on KPIs to track performance and identify trends
- Clear track record of driving business results through marketing and campaign strategy
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.