Here at Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto), we develop Vimeo's automatic video creation tools. These A.I. based tools enable any user to create a video that looks professionally edited, in a very quick, simple and cost effective way. Our tools make video creation accessible to anyone, allowing any person to express themselves with high quality videos.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join our backend team. We develop an AI based platform for automatic video creation; we make video creation quick, easy and accessible to all! We are looking for a senior developer who loves challenges to develop the core and the infrastructure of our AI product.
It is a wide position starting with the server and ending with the client while diving into new technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform
- Develop elegant solutions using open source tools
- Proactively look for ways to make the system better
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- At least 3+ years of experience Developing API
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and databases
- Experience with AWS
- Significant programming experience with Python - a must
- Have hands on experience in Django
- Have familiarity with the client-side (React)
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.