Vimeo is looking for a hands-on Product Manager to join our cloud Video Creation team.
At Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto), we develop Vimeo's automatic video creation tools.These A.I. based tools enable any user to create a video that looks professionally edited, in a very quick, simple and cost effective way. Our tools make video creation accessible to anyone, allowing any person to express themselves with high quality videos.
You will own all aspects of the product, from ideas to execution. You will work in agile teams and be responsible for defining, planning, reviewing and delivering key features in our exciting video products. This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape how people create videos!
What you’ll do:
- Feature definition, planning, design and prioritization
- Oversee and support the day-to-day development work and feature releases.
- Lead product design to help ensure alignment with market and user requirements.
- Be on top of our users' concerns and needs, and conduct user testing and research.
- Work closely with the BI team to measure, track, and optimize product initiatives and experiments' success.
- Synthesize a deep understanding of user needs, feedback, frustrations and successes.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Solid B2C experience
- Team motivator with excellent communications skills and demonstrated ability to work with designers, developers, partners and customers alike
- Thorough understanding of UX concepts and UX design
- Comprehensive knowledge of development methods and techniques
- Experience with cross-platform development - Web & Mobile
- Experience with video platforms and other authoring applications
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.