Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Growth Analyst to join our Growth Team. Vimeo’s Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, and data, digs through data to find the needle in the haystack, and obsesses about user experiences to balance driving growth for the business and fighting for what’s best for the user!
This role will lead business and product analysis as a primary focus but also run product execution for key growth experiments. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in data, growth, subscription models, and SaaS businesses.
What you'll do:
Business and Product Analysis
- Proactively find opportunities in key growth areas, including user acquisition, activation, retention, monetization, international, and mobile growth.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers to use data and analysis for guiding day-to-day decision making and prioritization.
- Transform quantitative analysis and key findings into visualizations that will be presented to leaders (and the broader company) to drive product and/or business decisions.
- Understand and distill large complex data sets into key findings, actionable insights, and experiment recommendations.
- Partner with user research team to balance quantitative data with qualitative data where appropriate.
Product Growth and Experimentation
- Effectively partner with product, design and engineering to design, build and implement experiments that test data-informed hypotheses.
- Research and support ideation, brainstorming, and prioritization process with quantitative data (quantify, qualify opportunities, impact assessment).
- Analyze experiment results to set outcomes and takeaways for future experiments and iterations.
- Clearly visualize, share and communicate key finding and takeaways from experiments and analysis within the team and across the organization.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of proven success in a data analytics role, ideally manipulating data sets through statistical software including but not limited to R, SAS, and Excel.
- 1+ years of experience working in SQL and/or other programming languages.
- Familiarity with marketing, product optimization, or growth metrics and methodologies.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Big Picture or similar analytics tools strongly preferred.
Vimeo is the world’s only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.