Vimeo’s B2B marketing team is searching for an International Marketing Director to lead marketing initiatives for Vimeo’s enterprise and media products in EMEA, APAC, and beyond. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for driving demand for B2B SaaS products and building international marketing teams.
This role will report to the VP of B2B Marketing and work across the marketing team on initiatives that drive net new leads and pipeline for Vimeo’s international sales teams. This includes management of paid media, social, email, onsite optimizations, and product launches that target businesses turning to Vimeo for video communications, virtual events, and video monetization.
What you’ll do:
- Own target for international lead and pipeline generation in EMEA and APAC
- Build evergreen campaigns across paid, email, social, events in priority international markets
- Partner with demand generation, product marketing, and creative teams to localize, extend and amplify North America marketing campaigns into international geos where applicable, and ensure that market-specific insights are fully integrated
- Partner with product marketing to activate and execute on product launch campaigns
- Inform roadmap for customer case studies, market-relevant content, and PR
- Identify and maintain relationships with local industry partners and associations
- Work with operations to establish appropriate workflows, reporting, user journeys, and segmentations that will power campaigns
- Report on the performance of campaigns and impact on international pipeline and bookings growth
- Own regional budget and return on investment
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7-10 years marketing experience, with experience working at a global enterprise SaaS company strongly preferred
- Autonomous, expert-level marketer with the ability to build programs and teams from the ground up
- People leader with experience managing teams across geographies and time zones
- Depth in full-funnel marketing initiatives and a performance marketing approach
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects at various levels of scale
- Fluency in Salesforce, Marketo a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Flexible and can adapt to fast moving, agile team
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Fluency in multiple languages, Spanish or French preferred
- Experience with video technology is a substantial plus
Vimeo is the world’s only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.