Vimeo is the platform of choice for an enormous community of businesses, creators, and creative professionals, and our Enterprise business is the fastest growing segment of the company. As a Legal Administrator at Vimeo, you will support Vimeo’s Legal team with the day-to-day management of contracts and assist with other legal administrative duties.
What you’ll do:
- Generate routine contracts, such as non-disclosure agreements, amendments, and addendum based on existing templates
- Review sales-prepared Order Forms and perform verification of counterparty status
- Help partners navigate our contract review and approval process
- Keep the Company’s contract repository current by filing and coding executed agreements in a timely fashion
- Assist Legal Team members with projects on an as-needed basis
Skills and knowledge you’ll possess:
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and good judgment
- Solid oral and written communication skills—ability to concisely and firmly communicate policies to partners
- Strong initiative and ability to resolve issues/problems with a team or independently
- Able to interact and collaborate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Experience using Salesforce and/or DocuSign a plus
- Must be flexible and able to respond quickly to shifting demands and opportunities
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs