Vimeo is looking for a Product Manager to lead our efforts in integrating Vimeo’s video solutions in our partners’ platforms and applications. Powered by Vimeo is our new program to bring our industry leading video solutions, including hosting, creation and live streaming, to partners. You will take the lead on building scalable partner products.
You will devise & own partnership roadmap and vision. You will work closely with our partners and our engineering teams and will ensure an outstanding partnership experience, prioritize key features that align with Vimeo’s OKRs, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and execute on the business vision, all while keeping the customer needs top of mind! You will work with stakeholders across the business to ensure communication and alignment.
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage partnership development and solutions that best works for our partners and meets Vimeo's business needs..
- Handle all communications with our partners to understand their video requirements and come with comprehensive business requirements that can be used to create product specifications, designs and implementation.
- Own and manage the partnership roadmap, continuously balancing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders and aligning the roadmap with the larger Vimeo-wide strategy to enable professional video management and collaboration at scale.
- Collaborate with UX, Engineering, and senior management, leading an agile engineering team to launch and iterate partnership integrations and solutions.
- Work with Business Intelligence to identify market opportunities and to measure key performance indicators, feeding findings back into the product development process
- Collaborate in an inclusive environment that is respectful, open-minded, effective, and encourages accountability and self-management
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent. Post graduation in Management(MBA) or equivalent.
- 8+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in team/collaboration products and/or a SaaS company that scales from Freemium to Enterprise is highly preferred
- Experience launching end-to-end products with internal teams that drive business impact.
- Excellent communicator and presentation skills, who can guide and influence our partners and leadership.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Good understanding of technology and its use to solve complex customer needs.
- User-focused, a specialist at making cases with data and user research, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results while making sense of ambiguity
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.