Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools around the globe. We take our insights seriously and drive change by encouraging decisions informed by data for both product and business.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team and help turn data into helpful, actionable insights for the entire organization. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable working in a growing, fast-paced environment to produce Enterprise insights for our Product, Finance, and Leadership teams!
What you'll do:
- Build relationships with and work in a collaborative team of Business Intelligence analysts and our broader Enterprise team to develop and improve tracking of key metrics for acquisition funnels and sales efficiency, retention, and customer lifetime value, and to associate them with product engagement and financial impact
- Drive advanced analyses to identify underlying business trends and provide timely strategic recommendations
- Foster scalability by empowering partners to perform analyses independently
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years in a Data Science or Data Analytics role within a SaaS business model focusing on SaaS business and product metrics; streaming video or video tech experience is a plus
- Technically strong in SQL, Python, and Statistics
- Experience working with SaaS metrics, retention and LTV modeling, and attribution-based measurement are musts
- Strong analytical skills, data sensibility, and an able communicator
- Demonstrable ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously to produce tangible results
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Data engineering experience
- Experience with Git/Github, Looker, and large data sets (terabyte scale)
- Experience working directly with Engineering teams
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.