If you are someone who is passionate about the art of programming, cares about clean and semantic code and keeps a tab on new developments in technology — then you are the right fit for us!
- Design and develop software with high quality and take ownership.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team
- Participate in full development life cycle including planning and code reviews
- Build applications that can easily scale to the demands of Livestream & Vimeo traffic bursts.
- Ensure the best technical design and approach with an aim for continuous improvement.
Skills And Qualifications
- BTech / MTech in Computer science or equivalent degree
- Minimum 1 years of web development experience with ReactJS or AngularJS
- Minimum 1 yrs of experience in any backend technologies like PHP/ Java/ Scala
- Database Knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Redis, Memcache, etc)
- Hands-on with Design, Coding, Debugging and Testing
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Very good in Algorithms, Data structures, and Time Complexities
- Very good knowledge of OOPS and Design patterns.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure is preferable.
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com