Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to manage Vimeo’s suite of publishing products, including Showcase (https://vimeo.com/331466789), Publish to Social (https://vimeo.com/blog/post/publish-videos-to-your-social-channels-instantly/), and more. This PM will ensure our creators, from individuals to small teams to Enterprise businesses, can create beautiful viewing destinations and reach their audiences across desktop, mobile, TV, and social networks.
What you'll do:
- Lead Vimeo’s product vision and strategy for our Distribution vertical across a cross-functional team made up of UX, Engineering, and Product Marketing
- Collaborate with your UX and Engineering lead, leading an agile engineering team, to launch and iterate best-in-class distribution products that enable Creators to be successful both on and off of Vimeo
- Deeply understand Vimeo’s vast community of creators - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, and Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting video landscape to build best-in-class products that enable creators to reach and engage their audiences
- Work with Business Intelligence to identify market opportunities and new feature development, and to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in subscription models and/or SaaS is required
- Experience launching end-to-end products across a cross-functional team that drives business impact. Well-versed in the levers of a SaaS business and prioritizing products accordingly.
- User-oriented, an expert at making cases with data and user research, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, consistently navigating and making sense of ambiguity
- Eloquent communicator (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.