If you’ve ever been described as an insanely organized and detail-oriented person who is the glue that keeps things together and running efficiently, then this is the job for you!
As the Creative Marketing Producer you will partner with our Creative, Performance Marketing, Events, Product, and Legal teams in planning, developing, and in some cases producing projects that span across the marketing team. Specific tasks on each project will include developing project plans and schedules, managing tasks and teams on the project’s critical path, and identifying and resolving issues.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate all brand marketing campaigns with the Creative and Performing Marketing teams
- Create and iterate on a creative development process for all campaigns, product launches, and events for the Vimeo marketing organization to ensure appropriate resources allocated and timelines are being met
- Own the process behind the creative production queue sprint cycle: set the meeting cadence, outline roles and responsibilities, and determine the appropriate toolset(s) for managing sprint tasks and how they should be used by the team.
- Development and management of the project plan, and support discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Manage schedules and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project delivery dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon.
- Effectively plan and prioritize all resources working across projects based on scope of work and project goals.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope to identify potential problems and escalate for resolution; proactively communicate status to key stakeholders
- Creative management including resource forecasting and freelancer/filmmaker outreach/scheduling when necessary and approved resources are required
- Conduct project post mortems and proactively identify opportunities for improvement to all process and tools used in the execution of project activities
- Working closely with marketing ops who is trafficking assets on the performance marketing team to not only determine deadlines but to also create a feedback loop back to the brand creative team
- Update documentation of existing processes or procedures as appropriate
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Prior project management experience in a campaign and product-driven environment
- Experience working in cross functional teams and leading by influence
- Ability to understand and document project requirements and dependencies
- Ability to manage and deliver against large, interdependent project plans
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.