Vimeo is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where our people can thrive and where they represent the full spectrum of global perspectives necessary to empower the Creators on our platform and grow our business. To support that commitment we are seeking an experienced, thoughtful, and empathetic leader to execute on and further refine our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy. In this role, you will be a key thought leader and advisor that ensures our DE&I strategy is deeply integrated into the fabric of Vimeo’s culture and processes. This role reports into the COO and will partner closely with our CEO, senior leadership, and employees across Vimeo to develop talent, promote diversity, and foster an open and inclusive environment at Vimeo.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement and effectively communicate the company-wide Diversity, Equity & Inclusion plan with the input of key stakeholders and leadership team members
- Support recruiting's strategic efforts in sourcing and attracting talent from underrepresented groups; partner with Director of Recruiting in effectively tracking, measuring, and communicating initiatives
- Identify key metrics to help Vimeo track our progress in promoting a more diverse and inclusive workplace
- Support the collection and analysis of multiple internal data points that provide information on DE&I, including our annual Engagement & Inclusion Survey
- Create annual Executive Leadership Scorecards with strategic advice on how to improve scores for excellent business outcomes
- Publish our annual DE&I Report
- Partner with the Talent team, third-party vendors, and partners to create and execute employee development and retention programs to increase inclusion at Vimeo
- Continue to evolve and manage Vimeo’s mentorship program
- Advise and guide Vimeo’s Employee Community Groups (ECGs), growing them into strategic business advisors for the organization
- Facilitate open and honest discussions about diversity issues in order to advance DE&I objectives
- Partner with Marketing to help shape external DE&I and employer brand
- Manage the DE&I budget and resources
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing diversity, equity and inclusion strategies and programs in a growing global organization
- Excellent project management and operational skills
- Ability to handle complex issues with discretion, serving as a mediator and guide to successful conflict resolution across all levels of the organization
- Experience advising and growing Employee Community Groups within a diverse organization
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to use data to create, develop and execute positive people strategies
- Ability to communicate successfully across the organization, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated experience as a hands-on doer who loves building and executing positive and impactful people programs
- Excel at, and deeply enjoy, partnering with team members on delivering programs and events
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.