The Enterprise Support Specialist is a tech support professional working as a part of the global Enterprise Support Team and reporting to the Head of Enterprise Support.The ESS is the first customer interaction point for any issues (technical or other) in the course of enterprise customers using Vimeo products and services. This position is responsible for a first (and lasting) impression of Vimeo’s commitment to our creators’ success and has the unique opportunity to deliver a world class support experience, enabling the customer to resume the usage of our products with minimal or no interruptions. The ESS will have solid technical support experience and ability to quickly learn new products and technologies in one of the most pervasive technical fields today.
What you’ll do:
- Professionally respond to enterprise customers’ inquiries and resolve complex technical issues via a multi-channel contact center, within predefined SLA’s
- Work with relevant stakeholders both at the enterprise customer as well as internally at Vimeo to troubleshoot, provide workarounds when appropriate and resolve complex technical issues
- Understand enterprise customers’ diverse usage scenarios of Vimeo products and technology, and provide added value by educating customers on best practices, by providing timely updates etc.
- Maintain ownership of customer’s issue from ticket creation through its complete resolution
- Create accurate and detailed ticket documentation of the issue addressed (including troubleshooting steps, workaround details, escalation steps, resolution details etc)
- Create and maintain technical knowledge-base articles detailing information as mentioned above
- Continuously learn new products and technologies related to Vimeo products, services and technology, as well as industry standards and best practices
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- At least 3-5 years of experience supporting enterprise customers
- Proven track record of:
- Working as a Tech Support Representative/Engineer in a multi-channel contact center, addressing the needs of enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders
- Quickly learning new products, services and technologies (supporting SaaS - strong advantage)
- Troubleshooting technical issues on multiple client platforms and OS (at the very least Windows 7 & 10, OSX 10 and above)
- Working with remote access applications and scenarios
- Working with a ticketing system
- Self-starter as well as an exceptional team player
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong command of current video technology (live streaming technology and/or OTT – an advantage)
- Good understanding of and working experience with enterprise customers stakeholders (business & technical)
- Ability to work in shifts, including a rotating weekend
- Customer-focused, realizing that our customer’s success determines ours
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe, India, and Israel. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.