At Vimeo, understanding how hundreds of millions of users engage with our platform plays a critical role in the product development process. We are looking for a Director to lead our Product Analytics team, supporting the ongoing analysis and reporting efforts for Vimeo's growing ecosystem of video creators and their global audiences. This hands-on role will work with Product teams across Vimeo, partnering strong analytical experience with equally strong communication across a wide variety of stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the Product Analytics function at Vimeo, collaborating closely with Product Management, Engineering and Design colleagues to identify and deliver strategic analysis that supports key product and business initiatives
- Identify product metrics, and drive initiatives that enable stakeholders to monitor product performance through dashboards and ad hoc analysis
- Oversee the A/B testing and optimization initiatives across the company, and champion an experimentation culture that rapidly tests, measures and iterates
- Collaborate with engineering to instrument consistent data collection across web, app and API sources
- Roll up your sleeves to conduct your own analysis, proactively identifying patterns and trends in user behavior that inform product opportunities
- Enable data democratization by leveraging self-service reporting and visualization tools
- Translate analysis into strategic recommendations to senior levels of the organization
- Manage and develop a team of 4 analysts
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of experience in a data analytics role in a product/technology company
- 3+ years of management experience
- Extensive SQL experience working with large and varied datasets
- Experience managing and developing high-performing teams and building trusted relationships with business stakeholders
- Proven track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product and business decisions
- Strong ability to communicate findings clearly, accurately and effectively to a broad audience
- Demonstrated experience across product, marketing, business intelligence and/or other analytical domains
- Experience with Mixpanel, Amplitude or other behavioral analytics tools
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, or similar data visualization tools
- Experience with Google BigQuery and/or Snowflake a plus
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.