Vimeo OTT helps video creators, niche programmers, and major media partners grow thriving businesses. We enable the distribution and monetization of amazing content through our customer-branded websites and apps on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, and Roku. The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are getting the most out of Vimeo OTT’s offerings by working with them as well as internal teams to build innovative solutions and processes that drive the business forward.
Our team is seeking a Full Stack Engineer that is interested in working both traditionally with Product and Engineering as well as with other internal teams (Support, Marketing) and external clients. As a Solutions Engineer, you will build new products and improve existing ones that move the needle forward. You will become an expert in the product and an evangelist of our platform, handling tough objections with poise, and leading successful evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
This role should combine your passions of writing scalable production-grade code and collaborating closely with partners. The Vimeo Solutions team aims to solve problems for our users that guarantee our users success on the platform. We’re a team that loves to collaborate, encourages curiosity, and celebrates excellence.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with internal teams to help customers better understand the technical capabilities of Vimeo’s OTT Product offerings
- Work closely with new & existing sellers to help with all aspects of the technical on-boarding and integration process
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers and use it to influence the roadmap and product development of Vimeo OTT to meet our client's business challenges and align with Vimeo’s business objectives
- Collaborate with the engineering and product management teams to influence product roadmap and the inclusion of business priorities and requirements of early adopter customers
- Ship reliable, scalable, efficient, and elegant code to our platform and API users
- Build new products and improve existing ones for the Vimeo Solutions team in collaboration with Vimeo Engineering Teams
- Identify unique problems and unlock opportunities through bespoke technology solutions
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Experience as a Solutions Architect/Engineer
- Proficient in Ruby & proven track record of building production-ready web applications
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while prioritizing effectively
- Solid client management skills – experience working with outside partners in a professional and positive manner
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Proven team player that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter. Operates with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Familiarity with API development and service integrations is a plus
- Passion for Vimeo and our creative community
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.