Vimeo is looking for a Lead Product Manager to oversee cross-platform use of Vimeo’s features and solutions. This PM will ensure our users, from individual video creators to Enterprise businesses, can achieve their goals on Vimeo through the full suite of our current and upcoming products (https://vimeo.com/features).
What you'll do:
- Synthesize Vimeo’s overarching product vision and strategy across a cross-functional team, partnering with Product, UX, Engineering, Marketing, BI, and our Leadership Team
- Deeply understand Vimeo’s vast community of creators - from video professionals, to educators, SMBs, and Enterprises, as well as the ever-shifting video landscape
- Drive end-to-end product development, organizing and packaging Vimeo’s suite of solutions so users can achieve their goals on our end-to-end platform
- Work closely with the Design and Engineering teams to ensure that products are best-in-class
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to identify market opportunities and new feature development, and to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in subscription models and/or SaaS is required
- Experience overseeing a single property and bringing multiple products and features into comprehensive solutions
- Data-oriented, an expert at making cases with data, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. Comfortable with ambiguity
- Eloquent communicator (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Great enthusiasm for Vimeo and advocacy for our user experience
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.