As an IT Compliance Manager/Engineer, you’ll work to ensure compliance with regulatory and industry mandates that include Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), PCI, GDPR, ITGC, ePrivacy and others. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day aspects including scoping, implementing controls, overseeing all review exercises, creating and maintaining documentation, as well as working with all departments to complete the assessments.
What you’ll do:
- Enhance and oversee all aspects of the Vimeo IT General Controls (ITGC) to ensure our continued compliance.
- Establish processes to support the controls and ensure that control self-assessments and audits are conducted in a timely manner ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Direct, manage, monitor the effort to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), PCI, GDPR, ITGC, ePrivacy and others.
- Lead and perform audits of third parties such as vendors, services providers, consulting organizations, etc.
- Educates and mentor technical teams on embedding compliant practices into the way Vimeo operates to help foster a compliance culture.
- Must be able to build relationships with technology and business teams across the company.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5-7 years' experience in an information security compliance, audit, risk management or ISA/QSA role with hands on experience in a multitude of compliance initiatives.
- Intimate understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX Compliance requirements), PCI and IT General Controls.
- Familiarity with GDPR and ePrivacy.
- Familiarity with a broad range of IT and Information Security products and technologies such as identity and access management, vulnerability management, encryption and key management, logging and monitoring and application security.
- Familiarity with cloud-based environments and technologies with associated auditing methodologies.
- Expert presentation, documentation and communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a computer or information management field or similar work experience.
- At least one of CISSP, CISA, CISM, CSA, QSA preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, influencing and problem resolution skills.
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.