Vimeo is looking for a marketing guru to assist in leading our organic and paid campaign efforts for Mevo (getmevo.com), our livestreaming camera. This role is both creative and analytical and requires a versatile go-getter that has the ability to balance strategy with execution, while never losing sight of the big picture. You’ll help manage our paid programs run by an external agency, generate organic content for our social pages, assist in coordinating our social influencer programs, and may even help with events and PR. Digital Media is your jam. You have past experience in planning, trafficking, reporting and executing campaigns across socials, search, display, video and more. Sound interesting? Read on:
The ideal candidate understands each digital media channel inside and out and has agency or client-side experience working directly on acquisition marketing, preferably for an e-commerce client or company. Experience working on social influencer campaigns or PR is a bonus. Working on a small team to promote a groundbreaking product excites you and working cross-functionally to get stuff done is an area you can excel in.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with the Mevo Marketing Lead to develop our paid and organic strategies across the web.
- Assist in managing our paid marketing agency and work directly with the team to ensure our marketing programs are crushing our sales goals.
- Oversee our social influencer campaigns. You will lead discovery, selection and management of influencers throughout the partnership. You will also identify influencer content we can amplify with paid and organic efforts.
- Help keep our social pages current and fresh, while still maintaining and building our brand image and identity.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, articles) for our fans, followers and target demographic across our social pages.
- Partner with our support team to ensure they are answering comments and tweets in the right language with the right information.
- Work with design and creative departments to coordinate compelling visuals to be used across our paid and organic social efforts. *Bonus if you have creative skills to develop your own assets.
- Use social listening tools, competitive insights, and product knowledge to help inform your creative vision and strategy.
- Compile reports and presentations for management showing what efforts are in market and how they are performing.
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 3+ years working experience working in digital media or marketing, preferably on customer acquisition campaigns for B2C clients.
- Experience utilizing digital marketing platforms including AdWords, Facebook and Instagram Business Manager, Doubleclick, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong excel skills. Pivot tables, formulas, vlookups, and custom reports are very familiar to you.
- Very in-tune to the latest trends on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Creatively minded, especially when thinking about how to give our brand a voice through campaign content and other opportunities you identify.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage, and work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability.
- Bachelor's degree.
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories, and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.