Vimeo’s Core SaaS Team, the group that builds tools and products for Vimeo’s community of Creators, is looking for a Product Manager to help shape Vimeo’s Community roadmap, defining and leading key initiatives that drive meaningful connections across our Creator community and grow our SaaS business.
What you’ll do:
- Synthesize and inform the product vision for our Community strategy across a cross-functional team
- Lead end-to-end product development, starting with our Creators and evaluating the market, in order to launch comprehensive products that deliver great customer experiences
- Work closely with the Design and Engineering teams to ensure that products are delivered on time and in line with market demands
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to identify market opportunities and new feature development, and to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
- Proactively communicate product plans, benefits and results
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with numerous end-to-end product launches
- Experience in e-commerce marketplaces and/or community-based feature development required. SaaS experience is highly preferred
- Analytically-minded and data-oriented (expert at making cases with data) with boundless curiosity about our Creators and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators
- Experience leading a team, developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Eloquent communicator (both written and oral), comfortable crafting long-term roadmaps supported by research and data for diverse audiences
- Great enthusiasm for Vimeo and advocacy for our user experience
- Experience working with a strong remote team
- Startup experience
- Filmmaker or creative professional
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.