Vimeo is looking for a creative product marketer to drive our fast-growing enterprise and hardware businesses, through both direct and reseller channels. The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will be a member of a growing Product Marketing team. This individual will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, and creative teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, obtain in-depth customer and market insights, develop personas and use cases, drive messaging and collateral, optimize packaging and pricing, and assist with sales enablement and knowledge sharing. This role is ideal for a data-driven self-starter multi-tasker who can work on both creative marketing initiatives and data-driven strategy. The role requires experience with enterprise marketing and sales enablement (preferably at a hardware company), a proven track record of marketing to resellers, and interest in video technology.
What you’ll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute high-impact launches for our hardware, enterprise, and, occasionally, Vimeo core products
- Create the market positioning for our products to establish Vimeo’s differentiation, and assure our solutions are aligned with client needs and personas
- Conduct thorough user research and definition of buyer personas to properly package our products accordingly and inform internal stakeholders
- Gather competitive analysis and industry insights to educate internal stakeholders and help inform product development, pricing/tiering, industry mapping, etc.
- Work with Creative and Marketing teams on collateral creation and lead generation including webinars, case studies, whitepapers, best practices, etc.
- Partner closely with sales enablement and content teams to develop materials that captures product value and ensure product understanding with third-party channel partner teams
- Build and execute an ongoing hardware marketing plan that includes direct channel and third party marketing efforts to achieve monthly revenue goals
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a product or marketing role, preferably working with hardware products or enterprise SaaS
- Demonstrated success driving growth through marketing/funnel initiatives
- Proven self-starter who can independently lead both strategy and execution, and comfort within ambiguity
- Insane attention to detail and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize effectively and focus on the most impactful initiatives
- Experience working cross-functionally, rallying product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams behind initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail - copywriting and public speaking skills are huge pluses
- Interest in video hardware, video production, or live video a massive plus
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories, and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.