At Vimeo, we put the Creator first. And we take the way we market to them very seriously. We’re in search of a stellar, operationally-minded marketer who would like to further evolve their skills within the display marketing discipline while making a measurable impact on our business. As Vimeo’s Display Marketing Associate you will be responsible for assisting with the trafficking and management of display media campaigns as part of Vimeo’s Performance Marketing team. You will work with the Display channel owner and creative teams to ensure that initiatives and campaigns are executed, managed, and optimized in a way that efficiently and effectively drives growth.
We are looking for someone with specific knowledge of the programmatic display landscape and familiarity with Google and Amazon advertising products such as Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Doubleclick Bid Manager, and Amazon Advertising Platform. This individual should be inherently collaborative, able to manage multiple tasks and projects, and be obsessively organized when it comes to the small stuff.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with Display team to coordinate aspects of ad campaign fulfillment from campaign scheduling, to trafficking, ad testing & implementation, through campaign completion
- Monitor campaigns to ensure full delivery, proper budget pacing and performance to benchmarks, communicating results internally
- Assist with the localization process of our creative assets across 6 different languages
- Manage campaigns in the U.S. and International markets
- Identify areas of improvement for process and/or technological efficiencies by staying atop of the latest trends, new ad formats/serving methodologies and nuances related to display marketing
- Assist with the onboarding and billing cycle of partners, including pulling 3rd party reports, reconciling costs per IO agreements, and troubleshooting billing discrepancies
- Assist with the contract approval process with channel owners, Legal, and Finance teams
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Minimum 2-4 years working experience in a display and video marketing capacity
- Experience running International accounts and campaigns; experience with non-English campaigns, a strong plus
- Familiarity with digital CPM campaign types, targeting, and metrics
- Understanding of current attribution models and methodologies
- Understanding of relevant ad tech, such as rich media, standard display ads,
- Proficient in ad operations, i.e. Publisher Pixels implementation and trouble-shooting of Floodlight tags, conversion pixels, etc.
- Should be familiar with GTM (Google Tag Manager,) DCM (DoubleClick Campaign Manager) or other tag management system, as well as UTM creation and management.
- Knowledge of Doubleclick and Amazon advertising platforms. This pertains to ad trafficking and campaign management (setup, optimization, reporting). This person will be actively working in Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Doubleclick Bid Manager, and Amazon Advertising Platform.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage, and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories, and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.