We are looking for a Product Manager!
Why a Career at Vim?
Vim is a technology company building digital infrastructure for improved health care performance. Our mission is to power affordable, high quality health care through seamless connectivity. To fulfill that mission, we help payers (insurance companies) and providers (doctors, clinics & hospitals) connect data to clinical workflow to improve experience, quality, and affordability of health care. Health plans use our technology to better connect to and support providers, and providers use our point of care applications to succeed on patient experience and value based care.
Vim is a company where employees can thrive and grow. We’re a progressive and inclusive meritocracy. Bring your unique background and experience, improve our business operations, and make the US health system better for everyone.
What you will do:
- You'll work closely with big enterprise customers, account team, and sales team to gather customer needs, and prioritize them
- Understand the market, and customer needs in-depth.
- Analyse customer needs and requirements, create a viable solution to satisfy them while using the building blocks of the platform, and plan and manage the delivery teams’ development cycles.
- Work closely with our design team to plan user interactions and create screens and new features that will meet users’ needs.
- Responsible for end to end product management life cycle including
- Creating, managing and prioritizing the product roadmap and backlog
- Defining user stories & lead sprint planning and retrospective
- Defining and measuring product KPIs
- Identifying trends and crafting product improvements in response
What we are looking for:
- Highly independent: you take ownership of challenges, researching and recommending solutions and driving execution
- Tech savvy: someone who knows how to communicate and work closely within the R&D team
- Interpersonal skills: you thrive in a fast-paced team environment with high performance standards
- ‘Can-do’ attitude: you bring a strong desire and drive to tackle complex problems
- Broad perspective: you can see the big picture while staying detail-oriented
- Driven by a ‘why’: personally dedicated to improving US health care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What you will need:
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a Product Manager, working alongside R&D.
- Experience in outbound product activities of directly engaging with customers.
- Experience working closely with developers, demonstrated tech savvy skills
- Methodological and detail oriented in everything that you do
Nice to have, but certainly not necessary:
- Software Engineer
- Knowledge in the US healthcare
About us: Our brilliant R&D team is located in Tel Aviv, and our highly talented and dedicated customer facing team is currently remote in the US. We are backed by leading investors including Sequoia, Great Point Ventures, Optum Ventures, and large BCBS payer venture arms. Our customers include some of the largest and most progressive health plans in the US as well as premier physician-led health care organizations.
By inputting your information and clicking “Submit Application”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to Vim’s Candidate Privacy Notice.