At Vigilant, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a company like no other in Montreal. We design and deploy technology and infrastructure solutions for use in the global financial markets, so you’ll gain exposure to both the finance and tech industries. Our formula for success is really simple: we use best in class technology to drive our business and employ naturally motivated people in an environment that inspires innovation. If this sounds like you, then keep reading:
Our Performance Platform team is looking for a passionate Test Automation Developer to test cutting edge Hardware applications that are critical to Vigilant’s mission. You will lead the automation testing initiative for our team. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects in a dynamic team dedicated to the success of Vigilant.
If you want to be part of a company that values and recognizes your skills, your ambition and your ideas, you’ll have:
- Smarts, curiosity and a passion for technology
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a program related to Computer, Software or Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience working with Network equipment testing automation or in a FPGA Designer role
- Strong knowledge in C++, Java and/or Python to create automated testing framework
- Experience with Hardware testing equipment such as: IXIA or Spirent
- Strong Networking Knowledge: TCP/IP, UDP, Switches and Routers
- Meticulous problem solving skills and hard working
- Excellent communication skills in English
As a Test Automation Developer for Vigilant, here are some of the things you’ll focus on:
- Automating tests for our FPGA Hardware applications
- Creating new tests and improving current processes to be as fast as possible
- Using your creativity to research innovative solutions
- Working on different projects within and outside of your team to meet Vigilant goals
- Becoming an expert in Testing automation by learning new languages and technologies
Why are we one of the Top Employers in Montreal for 5 years running?
- Our competitive salary and bonus structure
- A comprehensive benefits program starting on the first day of employment for you and your dependents and significant others
- The opportunity to continually re-train and learn new skills as to keep pace with the latest trends in the industry
- Transportation - we pay for your train pass, bus pass, parking – even Bixi!
- Breakfast, lunch & snacks – every day
- A commitment to the community and 40 hours of annual paid volunteer time
- A casual environment where you work with passionate, smart people who care much more about how you think than what you wear!