Vidyard is looking for a driven Enterprise Account Executive with a background in B2B technology or SaaS sales and a strong track record of overachievement. Focusing on finding new customers and expanding Vidyard's customer base, you will be responsible for establishing Vidyard as a trusted business partner with target accounts, while responding to lead gen efforts and developing customer relationships.
If you’re passionate about innovation and enjoy managing relationships with high value customers – we’d love to chat!
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will:
- Identify, Prospect and Develop relationships with new customers
- Perform online demos of our product
- Tailor the value of our solution to the customer’s unique needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Travel occasionally for conferences and customer meetings
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles, from business champion to CEO/CFO level
- 5+ years of quota carrying, direct sales of software or technology sales, preferably SaaS
- Understand SaaS concepts such as MRR, ACV, Churn, etc.
- Track-record of over-achieving quota
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with prospecting, as we do high volume outreach to targeted accounts
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferably
- Experience selling / working with Help Desk Software solutions will be a bonus.
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.