Have you clicked play in the last 12 hours? Of course you have: video is revolutionizing the way we communicate. From the hours of video content consumed online, to video calls for remote employees, sales prospecting, and more, video is bringing the digital world closer together and enabling conversations and connections not previously possible. Not only does Vidyard lie at the core of this revolution, we are driving it. We’re seeking a Marketing Co-op for the Fall 2017 term to help us lead this next generation of communication and exemplify how a video-first marketing and sales organization communicates and drives business through the strategic use of online video.
As a Marketing Co-op, you will:
- Assist in regional and industry tradeshow execution
- Execute direct mail campaigns to support ABM initiatives
- Write and edit blog post and email copy
- Cleanse and update lead and contact records in Marketo and Salesforce
- Organize graphic design and content assets in our content management system
- Tag video files with custom objects in the Vidyard platform
- Complete other various marketing related projects as requested
To be an effective team member you will have::
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new tools quickly and self-sufficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- A high degree of initiative to drive projects to completion.
- The ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
- Pursuing a degree in Business or equivalent
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.