Vidyard is a fast-growing B2B software company that helps businesses generate more revenue through the use of online video and video analytics. This role is responsible for building and managing Vidyard.com as well as additional owned and managed web properties. Working closely with our in-house Design, Content Marketing, and Demand Generation teams, you’ll ensure our online properties act as an integrated part of our lead generation process as well as an extension of our global brand.
As a Web Developer at Vidyard you will:
- Manage and execute the overall implementation plan for Vidyard.com
- Use your web development and design skills to build engaging and memorable digital experiences for our online audiences
- Recommend and implement new ideas for using our web properties to attract, qualify, and convert more potential customers
- Translate design requirements into functional, high performing websites optimized for both desktop and mobile experiences
- Build landing pages with integrations into our Marketo marketing automation platform and custom APIs as required
- Test and debug pages across browsers, platforms and devices to ensure consistent brand experiences
To be an effective team member you will have:
- 4+ years of experience designing, building, and managing web properties
- Experience working with WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and responsive web design
- Experience building maintainable and scalable CSS (e.g.: SMACSS & BEM)
- Working knowledge of CSS preprocessors (e.g.: SCSS) and build tools (e.g.: Grunt and Gulp)
- Experience integrating web pages with marketing automation systems for visitor tracking and form-based data collection
- Experience with cross-browser testing, SEO, and A/B testing using optimization tools like Optimizely
- Knowledge of user experience design concepts and landing page design
- A strong desire to make a huge impact in a high-velocity startup environment
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.