Vidyard is looking for an incredible talent to join our Content Marketing team! We’re looking for that perfect someone with top-notch writing skills, a passion for storytelling, a strong creative edge and the ability to captivate an audience through the power of script.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will play a critical part in our efforts to build amazing thought leadership content that will wow prospects and super-practical guides and videos to help our customers be more successful. You’ll have a unique opportunity to write eBooks, blog articles, video scripts, campaign plans, customer stories and contributed articles, and to build creative plans for content campaigns and broader marketing programs.
As a Content Marketing Manager you will:
- Identify and produce compelling content in all formats (written, visual, video) that will address every stage of the buying process for our range of prospects and customers
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to stay on top of key customer needs, conversations, content demands and best practices
- Be a frequent author on Vidyard’s blog, helping to educate the industry on the latest and greatest in video marketing
- Provide outstanding, engaging and response driving copy for our website and email marketing programs that also supports our brand
- Understand and apply the principles of SEO to maximize impact of our blog, website and other content marketing efforts.
- Work collaboratively with our SEO, Social, Communications and Sales groups in the development of the editorial calendar, content creation priorities and the ongoing evaluation and optimization of program and content effectiveness
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Have a history of translating creative ideas into successful content marketing initiatives
- Have 3+ years of experience in content marketing, at least some in B2B, and you’re super passionate about it
- Display flexibility, resourcefulness and strong organizational skills to help us prioritize and deliver on the most needle-moving opportunities in our fast-paced environment
- Be an outstanding writer and storyteller
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.