We’re looking for an experienced marketing professional who is passionate about planning and executing events that build loyalty with customers and generates demos, pipeline, and new business.
As the Events and Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the management of our own regional and internal events, as well as sponsorships of conferences such as Dreamforce, HubSpot INBOUND, and the Marketo Summit. Beyond physical tradeshows and events, you’ll also have the opportunity to create and deliver Account-Based Marketing programs, Virtual Events, and other high impact initiatives that align to our sales strategy.
As our Events and Field Marketing Manager, you will:
- Support the Vidyard Sales team with in-market events across North America and EMEA to engage local prospects and customers
- Manage and execute on Vidyard’s presence at industry conferences and tradeshows, increasing our brand awareness and boosting lead and pipeline generation
- Support the planning and execution of local community events
- Create and manage the annual event budget and schedule
- Brainstorm creative and memorable event programs
- Identify, evaluate, and negotiate speaking and event sponsorship opportunities
- Manage the communication of event logistics to internal stakeholders and external partners and vendors
- Oversee on-site event operations, including working the Vidyard booth / show floor
- Work closely with sales and marketing counterparts to ensure successful pre-event promotion and event follow up
- Track event ROI and recommend future event sponsorships based on performance
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Have 4+ years of professional experience owning the management and execution of events of varying sizes and complexities
- Possess a university degree in a business or marketing discipline
- Display exceptional resourcefulness, project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Have proven experience running corporate events and managing sponsorship of industry events that drive leads, demos, and new business
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Talent.