We're Vidyard, a leader in online video platforms for business and the most exciting tech start up in town! We built the Video Marketing category and are now expanding out to all things video to help businesses succeed. We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be assigned meaningful work that will help you learn and grow as an accounting professional. If you are looking to build on your professional experience, and value the chance to be a big contributor at a high growth company, we want to hear from you!
As a Financial Analyst, you will:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting – analyze financial results, provide variance commentary, distill/synthesize key trends, assess current and future business risk, and build business partner relationships across the organization
- Assist with quarterly and annual planning process
- Assist with budget system uploads, updates and testing
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy and lead projects to deliver improvements in productivity and operating costs
- Ensure and maintain forecast data accuracy and integrity at all times
- Work with accounting department to ensure tight project finance controls and fulfill external audit requirements
- Perform other special/ad-hoc projects as assigned
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Post Secondary Education in accounting, finance or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in financial planning and analysis
- Experience with P&L analysis, SaaS metrics, and a strong understanding of GAAP
- Analytical, problem-solving, advanced business acumen mindset
- Experience building financial or decision support models
- High degree of skill using Microsoft Excel
- CPA designation (or working towards) is preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Insights and/or Intacct is preferred
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.