Have you clicked play in the last 12 hours? Of course you have: video is revolutionizing the way we communicate. From the hours of video content consumed online, to video calls for remote employees, sales prospecting, and more, video is bringing the digital world closer together and enabling conversations and connections not previously possible. Not only does Vidyard lie at the core of this revolution, we are driving it. We’re seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to help us lead this next generation of communication and exemplify how a video-first marketing and sales organization communicates and drives business through the strategic use of online video.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing and executing global marketing campaigns that build awareness, and generate leads and pipeline. Part campaign architect, part project manager, and part analyst - this role requires someone who thrives in a complex B2B marketing environment. We are looking for a marketer with specific experience in planning and coordinating integrated demand generation campaigns that include email, direct mail, webinars, event marketing, and more. Successful candidates will possess a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you will:
- Implement a steady stream of integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Work with product marketing, digital, content marketing, social media, partner marketing, events, webinar teams, etc., to plan and execute demand generation campaigns across our core solutions
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Work with Sales to identify campaign opportunities that will support their pipeline
- Serve as project manager for campaign execution
- Own campaign results, reporting, measurement of the ROI
- Provide expertise and analysis to improve campaign performance and growth
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- University degree or college diploma in marketing or related field
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing programs, marketing campaigns and/or marketing communications
- Experience with marketing automation (such as Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage projects to on-time completion within budget
- Sound decision-making skills based on data and best practices
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with planning and executing video and interactive marketing campaigns
- Experience in a high growth B2B software or technology company
- Background in adapting campaigns for other regions outside of North America
- Account based marketing (ABM) experience a big plus
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.