Vidyard is looking for a driven Account Executive with a background in B2B technology or SaaS sales and a strong track record of overachievement. Focusing on finding new customers and expanding Vidyard's customer base, you will be responsible for establishing Vidyard as a trusted business partner with target accounts, while responding to lead gen efforts and developing customer relationships.
If you’re passionate about innovation and enjoy managing relationships with high value customers – we’d love to chat!
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing customers
- Manage fast and high volume sales cycles
- Present the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Perform online demos of our product
- Travel occasionally for conferences and customer meetings
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles, from business champion to CEO/CFO level
- 3+ years of quota carrying, direct sales of software or technology sales, preferably SaaS
- Understand SaaS concepts such as MRR, ACV, Churn, etc.
- Track-record of over-achieving quota
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with prospecting, as we do high volume outreach to targeted accounts
- Understand Sandler Sales and BASHO prospecting techniques
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferably
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.