We’re Vidyard, one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies around and we’re looking for a seasoned sales leader to join our team and help us crush revenue targets. Leading a team of Account Executives, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas. If you are looking to make a tremendous impact on a fast-growing sales team, we would love to hear from you.
As a Manager, Sales, you will:
- Drive a culture of achievement to exceed revenue and productivity targets
- Grow and develop a team of high-potential account executives as they progress in their careers
- Coach your team in effective sales strategies, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning
- Analyze forecasts, call volumes and individual pipelines for inefficiencies and areas of improvement
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic support to large deals
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 2-10 years of experience leading a team in a SaaS or technology sales environment
- Track record of consistently achieving quota and strategic objectives
- Experience managing and closing complex B2B sales cycles with C-level decision makers
- Post-secondary degree/diploma preferred
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.