We are Vidyard, one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies around. You are a smart, fearless and energetic sales professional who has mastered the art of developing pipeline and excels in coaching and mentoring a team of junior sales professionals to achieve our growth objectives. Come be a part of the excitement!
As a Manager, Business Development, you will:
- Responsible for leading a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to meet and achieve team targets for pipeline and sales sales sourced opportunities
- Coordinate closely with the Account Executive team on rep alignment and team performance to ensure program execution is achieving desired results
- Responsible for attracting and retaining top junior sales talent to continue to grow the team and drive revenue goals
- Continue to enhance and manage a world class onboarding program for new junior sales talent
- Coach and mentor direct reports to provide career progression to future sales roles including but not limited to Account Executive
- Provide team building opportunities, provide continuous learning and development sessions, and motivate team to exceed targets including but not limited to: creative incentives, regular team training, broadcast of sales results
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years of sales or related experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years experience in sales management or related experience
- Ability to coach and develop team members to achieve results in a high volume environment with the appropriate level of accountability
- Previous experience using Salesforce for reporting and dashboard analysis
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and composed under pressure to deliver positive outcomes
- A proven talent scout – able to build and develop a talent pipeline to help Vidyard meet its sales staffing objectives
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.