We’re Vidyard, the pioneers of the Video Marketing Platform category and the most exciting tech start up in town! Located in downtown Kitchener, we have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.
You’re passionate about amazing software products, and have probably tinkered with your own projects in the past, but find your strengths lead you to focus on the product. You’re excited to work alongside a talented development team to build a world-class product that’s changing an industry, and have an eye for what makes great technology even better. You love the opportunity to work in a startup environment and know how to be effective in this type of environment.
If you are excited about video and enjoy working with stakeholders across the business, including developers, support, marketing, sales and especially customers – we’d love to chat!
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Work closely with our stakeholders and founders to identify product direction, opportunities and competitive pressures.
- Own the roadmap! Keep us honest with our goals, and manage competing priorities to maintain continuous progress against timelines
- Present product direction to our enterprise customers and correctly identify the appropriate details to disseminate to these audiences
- Work with our customers to identify opportunities for Vidyard to further address their needs with video, and demonstrate an understanding of what is technically feasible
- Be a trusted point of contact for internal Sales and Marketing teams for product functionality, competitive comparisons, and implementations
- Work closely with our development team on the “art of the possible”
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Post-secondary education in a related business or technical discipline
- Superior oral and written communication skills and an ability to present information clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage many projects and priorities simultaneously
- A proven problem solver and have a credible technical understanding of web application products
- Demonstrated passion for building great products and making customers happy
Some nice to haves include:
- Programming experience will be an asset
- Previous experience in a product management role, and thoughts on how you’d do things differently
- Experience building product mockups
- Experience collecting requirements
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.