We’re Vidyard, the pioneers of the Video Marketing Platform category and the most exciting tech start up in town! Located in downtown Kitchener, we have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals. Last year we launched our first consumer product, ViewedIt, which is the easiest way to make videos, share and learn when people watch. And this is just the beginning!
You’re passionate about designing beautiful and highly usable software products. You’re excited to work alongside a talented development team to build products that are changing an industry and delighting users. You love the opportunity to work in a startup environment and thrive in it.
If you are excited about video and enjoy creating great user experience – we’d love to chat!
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will:
- Work closely with product managers to review user feedback and data
- Lead the design process and work across the company to understand varying perspectives
- Create wireframes and Hi-fi prototypes and share them with users for feedback
- Work to expand UX and UI design patterns for multiple platforms
- Interface with the development team to get your designs executed
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch
- Analytical mindset, able to work with various analytics platforms to help inform and validate design decisions
- In-depth understanding of user testing
- Prototyping and interaction design skills, either with wireframes or in working with HTML/CSS
- Ability to translate UX research and requirements into production-ready user interface mock-ups and assets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.