Vidyard is looking for a Vidyard Concierge to be the front line of our inbound lead generation efforts. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for timely follow-up of our inbound leads from our website and other lead generation efforts.
If you are a highly motivated, tenacious individual who’s a self-starter – we’d love to chat!
As a Vidyard Concierge, you will:
- Respond and qualify inbound web and phone inquires regarding Vidyard and Vidyard products.
- Create a great first impression to prospects and customers by providing an unrivaled experience.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative and personalized follow-up.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives.
- Evangelize video marketing in conjunction with marketing automation platforms
- Triage and connect inbound inquiries to the appropriate members of the Vidyard team
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Be high-energy and have a positive attitude
- Demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, developing the role as things change with the business
- Understand customer needs and meet those individual needs with a successful product sale
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.