There has never been a better time to join Vidyard. The business is growing at a record pace. Vidyard’s Marketing budget has grown 4X year over year and we are tripling our Strategy and Analytics team to support this incredible growth. In this position, we are looking for an experienced manager to lead a team of 3 Analysts in support of Vidyard’s marketing and wider growth initiatives!
Vidyard is looking for leaders who share our passion of helping businesses, educators and everyday people succeed through the power of video. As the Manager of Marketing Analytics, you and your team will partner primarily with the marketing team, enabling them to better understand how to leverage paid/organic media, campaigns/events and other marketing initiatives, from awareness through conversion, to unlock growth opportunities for the business.
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So whether you are located close to one of Vidyard's collaboration spaces in Kitchener, ON and Vancouver, BC, or if home is anywhere else in North America, you will be an integral part of the team.
As a leader in the Strategy & Analytics team, you will:
- Lead a team of growth and marketing analysts and function as the analytics partner for the marketing team
- Help your team scope and deliver dashboards, reports and deep dive analytics to best support the marketing team
- Become a center for institutional knowledge by developing a deep understanding of Vidyard’s customer journey phases, key business metrics, data model and analytics tool set
- Inform product experimentation by (a) forecasting potential growth and project impact and (b) recommending testing best practices regarding audience segmentation, cohort size and required time to achieve statistically significance
- Interpret data, analyze initiative performance using statistical techniques, and provide functional and executive level dashboards and reports
To be effective in this role, the following skills are valuable:
- 5+ years B2B and/or B2C experience in marketing and growth analytics at a technology company
- 2+ years managing or as a technical lead of an analytics team supporting marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent SQL skills and fluency with BI/visualization tools (E.g. Looker, Periscope, Tableau.) Python and R experience a plus
- Experience in working with large data sets and distributed computing tools (ie. Redshift.)
- Working knowledge of the marketing and sales funnel, customer journeys, onboarding and engagement initiatives, AB testing and automation tools
- Solid track record of taking a proactive approach, producing marketing analytics and delivering in sprints cycles
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with marketing as well as product, sales, customer success and finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate effectively across multiple management levels
- Curious, driven, and excited to make a significant impact in helping achieve the company's mission!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. We also offer three flexible benefit plans to suit your unique needs, so choose what’s best for you/your family and your coverage starts as soon as you do.
Along with the health benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts, additional benefits include unlimited vacation, RRSP match programs, ESOP and learning and development spending accounts.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Vancouver, BC, & Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.