ABM Marketing Program Manager
Reports to: Manager, Commercial Marketing
Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
Vidyard is looking for a resourceful and creative AMB Marketing Program Manager to join our high-performance marketing team! In this role we are looking for a strategic and proactive marketer with experience in account based programming with a proven track record of successful program development. You’ll own the creation and successful implementation of demand generation programs within our commercial and enterprise segments, controlling the full funnel journey of Vidyard’s most valuable accounts.
There’s never been a better time to join Vidyard! As video moves from a nice have, to a must have, our business is growing at a fast pace and we are looking for the best and brightest to join us. At Vidyard, you’ll have the opportunity to engage across teams, manage multiple tactics and channels, utilize your expertise to optimize campaigns, and make an impact with the work you do.
A bit about you:
You love creating engaging and innovative campaigns to drive demand and working strategically with sales on all things ABM. Not only that, but you’re constantly experimenting with new tactics, activities, and channels, using data to optimize campaigns, thinking about scalability, and finding new ways to engage and qualify targeted accounts. You have the ability to own, define, develop, implement and track digital campaigns, with the goal of driving pipeline and revenue growth and will own the success of our ABM programs!
If you’re passionate about innovation and optimizing marketing campaign workflows – we’d love to chat!
the ABM Marketing Program Manager will:
- Monitor and analyze target account engagement and funnel performance, and synthesize reporting on key metrics
- Conceptualize, implement and optimize personalized campaigns that align with business objectives
- Develop and execute nurture programs according to buyer personas and account journey stages
- Collaborate with Email team and Paid Ads team to run testing, build reporting, and surface insights that will improve engagement, conversions, and drive more pipeline.
- Improve and expand on operationalized ABM strategy with Sales and Marketing teams
- Work cross-functionally with various marketing departments to execute on programs
- Communicate program updates, insights, and requests to Sales & Marketing leadership
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- A University degree or College diploma in business, marketing, or related field
- 3+ years experience in a demand gen, or program manager role with at least 1 year of specific ABM experience
- Hands on experience managing programs from start to finish
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new tools quickly. Preferred experience using CRM, Ad Platform, ABM Platform, and Gifting Platforms
- Experience creating ad campaigns for use across paid channels
- High proficiency with data
- Strong project management, analytical, problem solving, communication and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working in a SaaS or tech environment is a bonus
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer subsidies for health & wellness. We offer three flexible benefit plans to suit your unique needs, so choose what’s best for you/your family and your coverage starts as soon as you do. Along with the health benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts, additional benefits include unlimited vacation, a productivity stipend and paid volunteer days.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Vancouver, BC, & Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.