A Growth Marketing Designer at Vidyard is someone who is passionate about attracting and converting new users into our product. You are constantly thinking about what appeals to our users, and how to motivate free users to paid plans through social advertising, landing pages, email marketing, and thoughtfully designed content. You'll work closely with a cross-functional team of talented designers, growth marketers and data analysts to create beautifully designed marketing from research, ideation to launch.
This is a remote position.
See Remote @ Vidyard for details
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing team to define team strategy, set priorities and deliver practical, elegant solutions that delight users.
- Have a data-influenced but customer-centric design mentality that aligns quantitative and qualitative insights to design thoughtful experiments that drive business outcomes.
- Own the end-to-end design process. Everything from rough creative ideas and wireframes, high fidelity solutions, and producing a high volume of assets for various ad platforms.
- Collaborate with the design team to create a cohesive, consistent design experience and amplify the design discipline at Vidyard.
- Deliver and receive feedback effectively to help your team become better designers.
- Experience designing and optimizing ads for paid digital advertising, specifically social media advertising
- Experience designing and optimizing conversion driven landing pages
- Proficiency in Figma/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with low code no code platforms such as Webflow
- Experience with light weight video editing using tools such as Adobe Rush, After Effects, Canva etc.
To Apply Please:
- Submit your resume and cover letter describing your unique fit for this role
- A portfolio of design work that showcases your design skill sets.
- Include links to your portfolio, Instagram, Dribbble, etc. where we can learn more about your work!
What Does Vidyard Do?
Vidyard helps businesses and professionals connect with their audiences in a whole new way through engaging, personalized, and measurable video experiences. Through its global video hosting and analytics platform, Vidyard empowers businesses from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to transform their approach to marketing, sales, and corporate communications. Through its free and pro tools, Vidyard helps any business professional create and share custom videos to deliver their message in a more personal and impactful way. Thousands of businesses and millions of people around the world rely on Vidyard for their video needs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. We also offer three flexible benefit plans to suit your unique needs, so choose what’s best for you/your family and your coverage starts as soon as you do.
Along with the health benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts, additional benefits include unlimited vacation, RRSP match programs, ESOP and learning and development spending accounts.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Vancouver, BC, & Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.