Sales Manager, EMEA (Preferred regions Ireland, UK)
Vidyard helps businesses and professionals connect with their audiences in a whole new way through engaging, personalized, and measurable video experiences. Through its global video hosting and analytics platform, Vidyard empowers businesses from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to transform their approach to marketing, sales, and corporate communications. Through its free and pro tools, Vidyard helps any business professional create and share custom videos to deliver their message in a more personal and impactful way. Thousands of businesses and millions of people around the world rely on Vidyard for their video needs.
We’re looking for a seasoned sales leader to join our team and help us build out our EMEA sales department. Growing and leading a team of Account Executives, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas. You will also have SDR and BDR resources at your disposal to grow the territory.
If you are looking to make a tremendous impact on a fast-growing sales team, we would love to hear from you!
This is a remote position.
See Remote @ Vidyard for details
As a Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Drive a culture of achievement to exceed revenue and productivity targets
- Work with marketing for in-market events and lead generation strategies
- Design and build the EMEA team structure for scale
- Grow and develop a team of high-potential account executives as they progress in their careers
- Coach your team in effective sales strategies, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning
- Analyze forecasts, call volumes and individual pipelines for inefficiencies and areas of improvement
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic support to large deals
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Experience leading a team in a SaaS or technology sales environment
- Track record of consistently achieving quota and strategic objectives
- Experience managing and closing complex B2B sales cycles with C-level decision makers
- Experience starting an EMEA operation for a North American business will be an asset
- Post-secondary degree/diploma preferred
Life as a Vidyardian
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team! We never miss an opportunity to have fun! We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. No matter where you are in the world, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.