There has never been a better time to join Vidyard. The business is growing at a record pace and we are tripling our Strategy and Analytics team to support this incredible growth. In this position, we are looking for an experienced analyst to accelerate the growth of our Enterprise business!
Vidyard is looking for team members who share our passion of helping businesses, educators and everyday people succeed through the power of video. As an enterprise growth analyst, you will partner primarily with the sales, customer success, partnerships as well as engage with finance, marketing and product teams, enabling them to better understand the business dynamics through performance dashboards and deep dive analytics. You will be instrumental in launching and analyzing high impact initiatives that will grow and retain our SMB and Enterprise customer base as well as further monetize the business through new opportunities.
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So whether you are located close to one of Vidyard's collaboration spaces in Kitchener, ON and Vancouver, BC, or if home is anywhere else in North America, you will be an integral part of the team.
As a member of the Strategy & Analytics team, you will:
- Function as the analytics partner for the Sales, Customer Success and Partnership teams
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer, growth KPIs, Vidyard’s financial model and Vidyard’s data model
- Leverage advanced SQL and data visualization tools to design and develop new user-facing tools & dashboards to empower stakeholders
- Analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets, tease out new insights and identify hypotheses that could unlock significant growth opportunities in the business
- Communicate key findings to senior stakeholders, influencing them to make the best decisions possible
- Become a center for institutional knowledge by developing a deep understanding of Vidyard’s customer journey, key business metrics, financial model, data model and analytics tool set
To be an effective team member, the following skills are valuable:
- 3-5+ years B2B and/or B2C experience in growth and financial/sales analytics, ideally at a technology company
- Excellent SQL skills and fluency with BI/visualization tools (E.g. Looker, Periscope, Tableau.)
- Experience in working with large data sets and distributed computing tools (ie. Redshift) as well as with leading MAP and CRM software (ie. Salesforce, Marketo)
- Experience reporting, modeling and forecasting data, particularly ARR and pipeline forecasting
- Working knowledge of financial metrics and models, the marketing and sales funnel, customer journeys, onboarding and engagement initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams and multiple management levels
- Curious, driven, and excited to make a significant impact in helping achieve the company's mission!
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations.
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition team.