Vidyard is looking for a resourceful and organized Marketing Automation Manager to join our high-performance marketing team! In this role we are looking for a proactive marketer with experience in a Product-Led-Growth (PLG) environment and a proven track record of campaign operations and execution inside Marketo.
There’s never been a better time to join Vidyard! As video moves from a nice have, to a must have, our business is growing at a fast pace and we are looking for the best and brightest to join us. At Vidyard, you’ll have the opportunity to engage across teams, manage multiple tactics and channels, utilize your expertise to optimize campaigns, and make an impact with the work you do.
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So, whether you are located close to our collaboration spaces in Kitchener, ON, or Vancouver, BC or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will be an integral part of the team.
A bit about you:
You love marketing automation, building campaigns, and all things MarTech. Not only that, but you’re constantly experimenting, using data to optimize campaigns, thinking about scalability, and finding new ways to engage and qualify online prospects.
If you’re passionate about innovation and optimizing marketing campaign workflows – we’d love to chat!
As our Marketing Automation Manager, you will:
- Manage the execution phases of seamless multi-touch, integrated programs including email campaigns and nurtures, webinars, online ads, sponsorships, direct mail, content syndication, online events and more
- Collaborate closely with Program Owners to conceptualize, implement and optimize personalized, automated campaigns
- Execute lead scoring models and engagement nurture programs, designing workflows and triggers according to buyer personas and their journey stages
- Ensure that data from integrated marketing programs flows accurately into Salesforce, and build appropriate workflows to fill our sales pipeline with highly qualified leads
- Implement testing on programs, and run detailed reports and ROI analysis to make data driven decisions to improve conversion rates and optimize campaign performance
- As a Marketo admin, lead the charge on executing on marketing automation best practices: manage database health and quality, build lead lists, programs, forms, and system assets for accurate, integrated reporting
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Have 3-5 years experience in a Marketing Automation role, minimum 1 year using Marketo
- Additional experience using Marketing Automation (preferably Marketo), CRM (Salesforce.com) and Web Chat tools (Intercom.io)
- Understand marketing, sales, and business processes and be able to effectively communicate across distributed teams
- Have a high proficiency with data and a deep understanding of a/b testing frameworks
- Demonstrate strong project management, analytical, problem solving, communication and time management skills
- Easily develop strong relationships and work with partners and vendors
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Marketo certified
- Experience in a PLG/SaaS B2B organization
Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.